• Awnless characteristic, leading to good
hay and silage production.
• High tonnage resulting from spring
• Good winter hardiness.
• Moderately late maturing.
• Can be grazed later than most wheats.
• Prostrate juvenile growth habit.
• Rapid vegetative growth in spring.
• Tall plant height translates to high biomass/
high silage yield.
• High quality silage when chopped prior to grain fill.
• Tolerant of most rust diseases impacting wheat
Click on the logo below to go to AgriPro's website and find out more about their varieties.